Good Bye 25, hello 26!!!! As of a little after 12am today, I’m officially 26 years old. *does happy dance* I’m truly thankful to see yet another year. Year 25 didn’t play fair, but I’m happy to say I beat her and I’ve advanced to the next level. I always get super emotional before my birthday and this year was no different. During one of my emotional moments I decided to write down 30 things I want to accomplish before I reach age 30. My 30 before 30 list (in no particular order) don’t laugh or judge me LOL
1.Write a Book
2.Read the Bible from Cover to Cover
3.Go to New York Fashion Week
4. Visit Italy
5. Sky Dive
6. Swim with Dolphins
7.Buy a House
8. Get Married
9. Obtain a Masters Degree
10. Visit the Vatican
11.Visit Niagara Falls
12. Overcome my Fear of Birds
13. Go Skinny Dipping in the Ocean
14. Attend a Dallas Cowboys Football Game
15. Attend a Philadelphia Eagles Football Game
16. Jump off a Cliff into water
17. Go Horseback Riding
18. Fall in Love
19. Meet President Barack Obama
20. Meet Janet Jackson
21. Meet Oprah Winfrey
22. Attend a Janet Jackson Concert
23. Dance in Front of Thousands
24. Go Skiing
25. See a Play on Broadway
26. Do a Photo Shoot with an Exotic Animal
27. Give Someone a Large Sum of Money and not tell them who it is
28. Go snorkeling
29. Cook an Entire Thanksgiving Dinner
30. Take a Flying Traapeze Class
Guess I better get to work, don’t be surprised if I force some of you to come along for the ride…I know some are a bit ambitious, but where there’s a will, there’s a way. And I’m off!!
6 thoughts on “30 Before 30”
Wow…all I can say is go for it! The sky is the limit!
1. I have a degree in communications specializing in journalism so I can help write the Forward
2. Reading the bible, ok but we should get help from my grandma she been a Christian for like 70 years so she can explain if we don’t understand!
3. Fashion Week? I’m down
4. Visit Italy…well that’s where I be so just say the word!
8. Get married? I can’t marry u but I can give u advice…pray and don’t and stop praying (advice given)
9. Get that degree…yes I have been on track to graduate two times but things keep happening… So like Obama says YES WE CAN!
14. That’s Aaron team so I’m sure a field trip to watch something I know nothing about will be ok!
19. I might not need to meet Obama, his wife might get a little jealous seeing me there!!
21.Oprah alright alright I will go as long as she brings Maya Angelou!
25. See a play, cool I’m down but since I keep having kids I need to find a babysitter first.
29.Cook a entire thanksgiving. Well I’ve done it three times so I think I can help, the first time I didn’t clean the turkey out good enough so there were a few surprises left behind,don’t worry no one was hurt we all survived!
The rest of the numbers that I didn’t respond to I basically refuse to do those or they are not in my area of interest , but since this is clearly about u, I’m willing to help where I can!
P.S. Please excuse all grammatical errors I typed this fast!!
OMG I see why we’ve been friends for so long, you are hilarious and I laughed all the way through this. Love you
Great list! I like the idea of meeting certain people. I’m going to put more thought into that today for my own list.
Thanks! Loved your blog, I’ll be checking back often!